Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
Users, by ticking the box, expressly and freely agree that their personal data is processed by the service provider to process the orders or any kind of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are available on the company’s website.
All users who access our website will be able to know all its contents without the need to provide any personal information. Your personal data will only be collected when you voluntarily complete our form(s). In this case, the user guarantees the authenticity, accuracy and veracity of the provided information, by committing to keep the personal data up to date so that they can respond at all times to their current situation. The user will be the only person responsible for the false or inaccurate statements and the damages that they may cause.
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we inform you that all the information provided through electronic forms and/or by e-mail are those strictly necessary for the correct identification of the sender. This information will be treated with strict confidentiality and for the sole purpose of performing management requests for information or budgets. The user is notified and agrees to express their full consent to use the data for activities related to the corporate purpose of the entity.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Users may send a written communication to the registered address of PRODIGIA CAPITAL S.L or to the e-mail address indicated in the heading of this Legal Notice, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification documentation to request the exercise of the following rights:
• The right to request access to personal data: you may ask us if we are treating your data;
• The right to request rectification (in case it is incorrect) or deletion;
• The right to request the limitation or cancellation of your data processing, in which case it will only be retained by us for the exercise or defense of claims;
• The right to object to the data processing: We will stop processing the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims the data must continue to be processed;
• The right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, we will facilitate the portability of your data to any other company that indicates us in a structured, intelligible and automated format.
These rights are very personal and will be exercised by the interested party, without limitations other than those provided by the applicable legislation in Spain. However, the legal representative of the interested user may act when the user is in a situation of incapacity or of being under age, which prevents the personal exercise of these rights. The exercise of their rights will be made effective by the controller of the File within ten days following the receipt of the request. In the event that the Person in charge of the File considers that it is not appropriate to access the requested file, he or she will communicate it reasonably and within the period indicated in this section. In the cases where the cancellation of the data is possible but its physical extinction is not due to technical reasons and because of the computer support used, we will block them in order to prevent their use, until they are completely deleted from the information systems. Claim to the Control Authority. If you believe that there is a problem with the way we are handling your data, you can address your claims to the appropriate data protection authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain. (www.agpd.es).